POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MovieProject Logo!!!!!! : Re: MovieProject Logo!!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MovieProject Logo!!!!!!
From: Curtis R  Anderson
Date: 19 May 1998 18:27:59
Message: <3562076F.6997B74B@intelligencia.com>
Gary Shannon wrote:

> I just listened to it on my system at work and it sounds TERRIBLE!!!!!  I
> hope it doesn't sound that bad to everyone else!  :)  I'll render a wav
> file version with real instruments.

It sounded decent through an Ensoniq AudioPCI card. Even better with the
8 meg waveset.

The best thing there would be to borrow a MIDI module from a musician
friend of good quality (Ensoniq, Yamaha, Oberheim, etc) and tell your PC
to play the file through the external MIDI port. Record the sound made
from that, possibly through your PC's audio input.

I could sample a WAV file from the MIDI playback if desired.
--
Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", SP 2.5?, KoX
http://www.servtech.com/~cra/         | Welcome to Gnu-EMACS: